JRE 1522 RF Shielded Test Enclosure
Clamshell style benchtop enclosure - ideal for fast loading and testing
- Roomy 11.5 x 13.5 x 20.5 inches 290 x 340 x 520 mm inside
- Triple hinges keep door sealed RF tight
- Two honeycomb vents, standard
- Rugged welded aluminum construction
- Gas struts assist lid opening force and keep it in place upon opening
- Low entry barrier speeds loading
- Excellent RF Isolation at a low cost: $1895
For easy and fast enclosure entry and testing, the JRE 1522 sets the standard! Gas assisted struts gently lift the enclosure lid and keep it up for easy access, while dual honeycomb style vents keep it cool. Available options include fans, longer struts and the large I/O plate allows plenty of connector options.
Featuring rugged welded aluminum construction, you can be assured of its tight RF shielding effectiveness. Long life door gasket material along with double edge engagement not only provides solid RF shielding, but smooth trouble free operation over its lifespan. Tripe hinge points on the lid reduce cover play while the dual rubberizedJRE1522 closed Shielded Test Enclosure latches ensure tight RF shielding while closed.
Our wide selection of I/O connectors allow almost any device to be interfaced inside the enclosure, and internal electromagnetic absorbing material reduces RF reflections and hot-spots.
Features and Benefits
- Double contact door shields ensures repeatable measurements
- 3/4" (19 mm) thick RF absorbing foam deadens standing waves and reflections
- Heavy duty triple stainless steel hinges
- Rugged welded aluminum construction for long life
- Wide variety of connector options for every use
- Includes 80mm vents, AC or DC fan is available
Universal I/O plate (7" x 7" 180 x180mm) with incredible connector options. Easily changed in the field for multiple uses. JRE Test "C" size I/O plate.
-100dB @ 1GHz, -95dB @ 3GHz, -85dB @ 6GHz
Outside: 13" H x 15" W x 22" D
330 x 380 x 560 mm
Inside: 11.5" H x 13.5" W x 20.5" D
290 x 340 x 520 mm
JRE Test’s RF Shielded Test Enclosures deliver real value and save time over in-house fabricated test solutions. Our fast off-the-shelf delivery, unbeatable price and performance make us the first choice for all your RF test needs. The industry's widest line of enclosures provides superior RF isolation from 10 MHz to over 6 GHz, covering the entire range of popular commercial, private and government communications systems. Whether you are designing, integrating, or conformance testing the next generation Wi-Fi, WLAN, 3G Cellular device, you can rely on JRE Test to provide a seamless solution that is compatible with today’s technology and is ready for the future.
JRE 1522 I/O OPTIONS
BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, UHF, Type-N, reverse SMA
High Performance RF Filtered Interfaces:
USB2-1, USB2-2, LAN-1 Ethernet
Fiber optic bulkhead feed thru: Type ST, FC.
Dust cover caps with tether chains included for all RF connectors
RF filtered data connectors:
DB9, DB15, DB25, DB37, DB50, RJ11, RJ45, USB (Choice of 100 or 1000 pf filtering on data lines)
4 or 6 terminal barrier strip, 2500 pf filtering. 120/240 VAC power strip.
Cover interlock switch:
safety switch contact