JRE 0709-C RFID RF Shielded Test Enclosure
Universal, preconfigured RF shielded test enclosure, ready to ship - immediately!
- Roomy 3.75 x 6 x 8.5 inches, 90 x 150 x 215 mm inside
- Excellent RF Isolation
- Fits on any benchtop
- Rugged welded aluminum construction
- Adjustable latch ensures tight RF shielding
- Already configured for most RFID tests
Save on this stock, ready-to-ship enclosure: Custom price: $706 Ready-to-ship price: $589 !
Containing all the capability of the larger JRE enclosures, the compact 0709-C is ideal for small wireless devices such as; RFID tags (Active and Passive) and other small RF devices.
Featuring rugged welded aluminum construction, you can be assured of its tight RF shielding effectiveness.
Long life door gasket material along with double edge engagement not only provides solid RF shielding, but smooth trouble free operation over its lifespan.
A popular configuration of I/O connectors allow almost any device to be interfaced inside the enclosure, and internal electromagnetic absorbing material reduces RF reflections and hot-spots.
Features and Benefits
- Double contact door shields ensures repeatable measurements
- 1/2” (13 mm) thick RF absorbing foam deadens standing waves and reflections
- Heavy duty stainless steel friction hinge holds lid steady
- Rugged welded aluminum construction for long life
- Wide variety of connector options for every use
- One 1000 pf filtered DB9 connector
- Two SMA Female bulkheads
-100dB @ 1GHz, -95dB @ 3GHz, -85dB @ 6GHz
Outside: 4.5" H x 7.25" W x 9.75" D
115 x 185 x 250 mm
Inside: 3.25" H x 6.0" W x 8.5" D
90 x 150 x 215 mm
JRE Test’s RF Shielded Test Enclosures deliver real value and save time over in-house fabricated test solutions. Our fast off-the-shelf delivery, unbeatable price and performance make us the first choice for all your RF test needs. The industry's widest line of enclosures provides superior RF isolation from 10 MHz to over 6 GHz, covering the entire range of popular commercial, private and government communications systems. Whether you are designing, integrating, or conformance testing the next generation Wi-Fi, WLAN, 3G Cellular device, you can rely on JRE Test to provide a seamless solution that is compatible with today’s technology and is ready for the future.
JRE 0709-C I/O INTERFACES
- RF Feedthru: 2 each of SMA female bulkheads
- Connector covers: Dust cover caps with tether chains included for all RF connectors
- RF filtered data connector: DB9, with 1000 pf filtering