JRE 0612AC 'Clamshell' Style RF Shielded Test Enclosure
Tall, wide opening enclosure with expanded size I/O plate
- Roomy 11.5 x 4.5 x 10.5 inches inside, 290 x 115 x 265 mm
- Interchangeable I/O plateJRE0612AC RF Shielded Test Enclosure with other JRE enclosures
- Rugged welded aluminum construction
- Adjustable latch ensures tight RF shielding
- Dual hinges for secure closure
- Excellent RF Isolation at a low cost: $945
The JRE0612AC with its unique 'clamshell' style construction allows easy entry to the enclosure while still maintaining the excellent RF isolation that JRE test is known for. Using our standard sized I/O plate, there is plenty of room to allow a wide variety of connectors to be utilized. These plates are easily changed and allow one to use the same enclosure for a multitude of different I/O configurations.
Featuring rugged welded aluminum construction, you can be assured of its tight RF shielding effectiveness. Long life door gasket material along with double edge engagement not only provides solid RF shielding, but smooth trouble free operation over its lifespan.
Features and Benefits
- Double contact door shields ensures repeatable measurements
- 3/4" (20mm) thick RF absorbing foam deadens standing waves and reflections
- Heavy duty dual stainless steel friction hinges
- Rugged welded aluminum construction for long life
- Wide variety of connector options for every use
- Low entry configuration fits well on benchtop
Universal I/O plate with incredible connector options. Easily changed in the field for multiple uses. JRE Test "B" size I/O plate.
-100dB @ 1GHz, -95dB @ 3GHz, -85dB @ 6GHz
Outside:13" H x 6" W x 12" D
330 x 150 x 300 mm
Inside: 11.5" H x 4.5" W x 10.5" D
290 x 115 x 265 mm
Weight: 8 lbs, 3.6 kg
JRE 0612AC I/O OPTIONS
BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, UHF, Type-N, reverse SMA
High Performance RF Filtered Interfaces:
USB2-1, USB2-2, LAN-1 Ethernet
Fiber optic bulkhead feed thru: Type ST, FC.
Dust cover caps with tether chains included for all RF connectors
Data connectors with feed-thru capacitance:
DB9, DB15, DB25, DB37, DB50, RJ11, RJ45, USB (Choice of 100 or 1000 pf filtering on data lines)
4 or 6 terminal barrier strip, 2500 pf filtering. 120/240 VAC power strip.
Cover interlock switch:
safety switch contact